If you’re looking for the best orthodontist in Pico Rivera you’ve come to the right place! Schedule a free consultation today!
Creating Stunning Smiles Since 1962
We have been serving the people of Pico Rivera since 1962, and we treat our patients with great care and concern. We are committed to providing a 5-star experience to every patient. To provide the best orthodontic treatment, we use cutting-edge technology and tailor each orthodontic treatment plan to the specific needs of our patients. While it may appear to be extravagant, we can provide affordable treatment with the best results! With our team of experts on your side, you get the best of both worlds: quality and affordability!
If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with us! We provide complimentary consultations. Don’t put off getting the beautiful smile you’ve always desired!
What We Can Do For You With Orthodontics In Pico Rivera
If you require orthodontic services in Pico Rivera, we have board-certified orthodontists with years of experience who are ready to give you a beautiful smile today!
Here are some of the ways we may assist you:
- Overbite occurs when the upper front teeth excessively overlap the lower front teeth.
- Underbite occurs when the lower teeth are excessively forward or the upper teeth are excessively back.
- Crossbite: When the upper posterior (back) teeth emerge and function inside or outside the arch in the lower posterior teeth, or when the lower anterior (front) teeth erupt in front of the higher anterior teeth. Crossbite can include single teeth or multiple teeth.
- When the teeth do not come into touch with one another. When the back teeth are closed together, the front teeth do not touch. When the front teeth are closed together, the rear teeth do not come into contact.
- When the center of your upper front teeth does not align with the center of your lower front teeth, you have a misaligned midline.
- Spacing: Gaps or spaces between the teeth caused by missing teeth or teeth that are in close proximity to one another.
- Crowding: When one or more teeth do not have sufficient space to align within the arch.
Contact us for a free consultation if you believe you may be suffering from one of these conditions or if you just want the opinion of a board-certified orthodontist in Pico Rivera.
Perks Of Choosing My LA Braces For Your Orthodontic Treatment
There are so many reasons why our patients choose us that it would be impossible to list them all, but here are a few.
0% Interest Payment Plans – Our on-site insurance staff will assist you in navigating your payment choices for our services. They make it simple to comprehend all of your payment alternatives, such as seasonal promotions, family discounts, interest-free payments, and more.
Sixty Years Of Expertise – You may recognize us under our previous moniker, Hyman Orthodontics. What began as a family legacy lives on through My LA Braces. We continue to carry on the spirit of the Hyman family and their creation of a 5-star experience that has been extraordinary for over 60 years. As the top orthodontist in Pico Rivera, we continue to utilize this knowledge and skill in our service to you.
Free Consultations – We want you to understand who we are and what we do BEFORE you decide to use our services. Contact us whenever you’d like to schedule one of our always-free consultations.
Bilingual Services – We go above and above to support our customers by providing Spanish-speaking services upon request. To ensure that everyone receives the orthodontic care they deserve, we are proud to offer bilingual services. Simply call us today to make an appointment!
Board-Certified Orthodontists – Our orthodontists are trained, board-certified, and seasoned in the art of creating beautiful smiles. Drs. Parsa and Hyman treat your smile with the utmost care. Their AAO certification demonstrates their training and expertise in orthodontic care, so you can put your trust in us!
In-House Laboratory – Our in-house laboratory provides state-of-the-art technologies to tailor your treatment plan to your specific needs. By leveraging our technology, we are able to produce the instruments you need to obtain a beautiful smile in a matter of weeks.
5-Star Experience – With over 60 years of experience under our belt, our customers have given us 5-star ratings and stated that we offer an experience, unlike any other orthodontist. We value our patients’ time and finances, want them to feel at ease, take care of their smile without breaking the bank, provide in-house lab services, and go above and beyond to provide you with a customized experience. We would not wish for anything different.
Comfort – We have discovered that providing a family-friendly setting makes the process of achieving your dream smile more enjoyable. If you’d like, you can choose a beverage from our refrigerator, and we also provide a patient comfort menu to help you relax while we get your smile where you want it.