You’ve come to the right place if you want to find the best orthodontist in Whittier. Book a free consultation right now!
Making Beautiful Smiles Since 1962
We’ve been helping the people of Whittier since 1962, and we treat our patients with great care and concern. We worked hard to make sure that every patient had a 5-star experience. We use cutting-edge technology to give the best orthodontic care and make sure that each patient’s treatment plan fits their unique needs. Even though it might seem like a lot of money, we can treat you for cheap and get the best results! With our team of experts on your side, you get the best of both worlds: quality and a low price.
If you want to know more about this, please get in touch with us. Consultations are free. Don’t wait to get that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Advantages of Getting Your Orthodontic Care From My LA Braces
There are many reasons why our patients come to us and it would be impossible to name them all, but here are a few reasons we stand out.
5-Star Experience: We’ve been in business for over 60 years, and our customers have given us 5-star reviews and told us we’re the best orthodontist they’ve ever been to. We care about our patients’ time and money, want them to feel comfortable, take care of their smile without breaking the bank, offer in-house lab services, and go above and beyond to give you a unique experience that fits your needs. We wouldn’t want things to be any different.
We offer free consultations: We want you to know who we are and what we do BEFORE you decide to hire us. Our free consultations can be set up at any time—just give us a call!
Payment plans with no interest: We have a team of people who work with insurance on-site to help you figure out how to pay for our services. They make it easy to understand all of your payment options, such as seasonal sales, discounts for families, payments with no interest, and more.
60 Years of Knowledge: You may know us as Hyman Orthodontics, which was our old name. What began as a family tradition is now being passed on. We still keep the spirit of the Hyman family and what they made, which is a comfortable and amazing 5-star experience that has been going on for more than 60 years. We keep putting that knowledge and skill to good use by being the best orthodontist in Whittier.
Service providers who speak more than one language: We go above and beyond to help our customers. One way we do this is by offering services in Spanish to those who want them. We are proud to offer services in both English and Spanish because we want everyone to get the orthodontic care they need. Just give us a call today to set up your appointment.
Board Certified Orthodontists: Our orthodontists are trained, board-certified, and have years of experience making beautiful smiles. When they work on your smile, Drs. Parsa and Hyman are very careful. Their AAO certification shows how well-trained and skilled they are in orthodontic care, so you can trust us to help you.
In-House Lab: Our in-house lab is a convenient way to serve our patients and gives us access to the latest technology to tailor your treatment plan to you. By using our technology, we can make the tools you need to get a beautiful smile without having to wait weeks.
Family-Friendly Environment: We’ve found that giving you a comfortable place to get your dream smile makes the whole process more fun. You can get a drink from our fridge if you want, and we also have a patient comfort menu to help you feel better while we work on your smile.
If you live in Whittier and need orthodontic services, we have board-certified orthodontists who have years of experience and are ready to give you a beautiful smile today!
We could help you in many ways. Here are a few issues we can help with:
- Overbite is when the front teeth of the top jaw overlap the front teeth of the bottom jaw too much.
- When the lower teeth are too far forward or the upper teeth are too far back, this is called an underbite.
- Crossbite is when the upper back teeth come through the lower back teeth and work inside or outside of the arch, or when the lower front teeth come through the upper front teeth and work in front of them. Crossbite can be caused by one tooth or a group of teeth.
- Open bite: A bite in which the teeth don’t touch each other. When the back teeth come together, the front teeth don’t touch. This is called a “anterior open bite.” When the front teeth are closed together, the back teeth do not touch.
- When the middle of your upper front teeth doesn’t line up with the middle of your lower front teeth, you have a misplaced midline.
- Spacing: Gaps between teeth caused by missing teeth or teeth that are right next to each other.
- When one or more teeth don’t have enough room to line up in the arch, this is called crowding.
Contact us for a free consultation if you think you might have one of these problems or if you just want to hear what a board-certified orthodontist in Whittier has to say.