Dr. Shahab Parsa is a board-certified orthodontist who has a passion for changing patients’ lives by bringing out their most wonderful smiles. He prides himself on staying current on the latest treatment techniques to provide the best options to fit your individual needs.
Dr. Parsa is on a mission to provide first-class and affordable orthodontic treatment to our community, and to do so while ensuring patient comfort and happiness. He is passionate about being part of the My LA Braces family and looks forward to continuing the tradition of excellent orthodontic services to all of our patients.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Bioengineering – University of California San Diego
- Dental Degree – University of California San Francisco
- M.S. in Craniofacial Biology & Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Illinois Chicago
- Member of the American Association Of Orthodontists
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- California Dental Society
When He’s Not Practicing Orthodontics…
Dr. Parsa is a guitar enthusiast and is constantly practicing to improve his skills (just don’t ask him to sing!). He is interested in learning about different cultures and has been learning studying the Spanish language for a few years. Puede hablar un poco de español contigo!
Dr. Parsa lives a healthy and active lifestyle and his favorite sports include tennis and snowboarding. Family is very important to Dr. Parsa, and he spends a lot of his free time with them, especially his adorable niece and nephew. Dr. Parsa has a large extended family across Los Angeles and Orange County and is happy to call Los Angeles home.