If you’re looking for the best orthodontist in Downey, you’ve come to the right place! Schedule a free consultation today!
Perks Of Choosing My LA Braces For Your Orthodontic Treatment
There are numerous reasons why our patients visit us, and it would be impossible to list them all, but here are a few that set us apart.
In-House Lab: Our in-house lab is a convenient way for us to serve our patients and provide cutting-edge technology to personalize your treatment plan! We can create the tools you need to get a beautiful smile without having to wait weeks by utilizing our technology.
Family-Friendly Environment: We’ve discovered that providing a comfortable environment makes the process of achieving your dream smile more enjoyable. We offer you the option of selecting a drink from our refrigerator, as well as a patient comfort menu to help you relax while we get your smile where you want it.
5-Star Experience: With over 60 years of experience, our customers have given us 5-star ratings and said we provide an experience unlike any other orthodontist. We value our patients’ time and money, want them to be comfortable, take care of their smile without breaking the bank, provide in-house lab services, and go above and beyond to provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience that meets your needs. It wouldn’t be any other way.
Free Consultations: We want you to understand who we are and what we do before you decide to use our services. Our free consultations are available at any time; simply contact us to set one up!
Payment Plans with No Interest: We have an insurance team on-site to help you figure out how to pay for our services. They simplify all of your payment options, such as seasonal specials, family discounts, interest-free payments, and more.
Experience of 60 Years: You might recognize us as Hyman Orthodontics. What began as a family tradition is now being passed down. For over 60 years, we have carried on the spirit of the Hyman family and what they created as a comfortable and amazing 5-star experience. That knowledge and expertise are still being put to good use as the best orthodontist in Downey.
Providers of Bilingual Service: We go above and beyond to serve our customers by offering Spanish-speaking services to those who request them. Because we want everyone to receive the orthodontic care they deserve, we are proud to offer bi-lingual services. Call us today to set up an appointment!
Board Certified Orthodontists: Our orthodontists have received extensive training, are board-certified, and have extensive experience in creating beautiful smiles. When it comes to your smile, Dr. Parsa and Dr. Hyman take great care. Their AAO certification can serve as proof of their orthodontic training and skills, so you can put your trust in us as we work with you!
If you need orthodontic services in Downey, we have board-certified orthodontists who have accumulated expertise and are ready to create a beautiful smile for you today!
Here are some ways we could help you:
- Crossbite: Where the upper posterior (back) teeth erupt and function inside or outside of the arch in the lower posterior teeth or where the lower anterior (front) teeth erupt and function in front of the upper anterior teeth. A crossbite can involve individual teeth or groups of teeth.
- Open bite: Where teeth do not make contact with each other. With an anterior open bite, the front teeth do not touch when the back teeth are closed together. With a posterior open bite, the back teeth do not touch when the front teeth are closed together.
- Overbite: Where the upper front teeth overlap the bottom front teeth an excessive amount.
- Underbite: Where the lower teeth are too far forward or the upper teeth are too far back.
- Crowding: When one or more teeth do not have enough room to align within the arch.
- Misplaced midline: When the center of your upper front teeth does not line up with the center of your lower front teeth.
- Spacing: Gaps, or spaces, between the teeth as a result of missing teeth or teeth that do directly next to each other.
If you think you may have one of these issues or if you’ve been told you need orthodontic care, get an opinion from a board-certified orthodontist in Downey by contacting us for a free consultation.
A Legacy Of Superior Service
Having served the people of Downey since 1962, we take great care and concern in how we treat our patients. We dedicated ourselves to giving every patient a 5-star experience. We use leading-edge technology to give the best orthodontic treatment and tailor every orthodontic treatment plan to the specific needs of our patients. While it may seem extravagant, we are able to provide affordable treatment with the best results! It’s the best of both worlds- quality meets affordability with our team of experts on your side!
If this sounds like something that you want to know more about, contact us today! We want to bring out the beautiful smile you have and work to meet your smile goals! Schedule a free consultation to see how we can help you!