Making the decision to put your oral health first is monumental, especially if you’ve been on the fence and weighing your options for some time. If this is the case, then you’ve likely researched area professionals as well as treatment methods like the revolutionary Invisalign clear aligners. This discreet treatment option has loads to offer, including a beautiful smile in less time. Before taking the new-smile plunge, there are several things our Montebello Invisalign expert recommends that you should consider.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
When it comes to orthodontic treatment, it’s important to equip yourself with as much information as you can prior to choosing a treatment method. With a variety of available options, each one has unique benefits and is ideal for a specific patient type. Invisalign, for example, is on the cutting-edge of technology and offers benefits that appeal to many, but it’s not for everyone. Here are a few pros and cons to keep in mind when thinking about starting Invisalign treatment:
Pros of Invisalign
- Virtually invisible: Clear aligners are the most discreet treatment option.
- Removable aligners: Easy to clean, no change in diet required
- Comfortable fit: No poking wires or brackets
- Safe to Use: BPA-free plastic, no toxins that could be found in traditional metal braces
- Less treatment time: Results in as soon as one year, as opposed to up to two years with traditional braces
Cons of Invisalign
- Wearing clear aligners requires self-discipline. The aligners must be worn 22 hours a day, which means you must be diligent about wearing them.
- You must remove your aligners prior to eating and brushing after every meal to avoid staining.
- Clear aligners are not ideal for patients with bridgework or those who require vertical tooth movement.
My LA Braces Is The Place To Go For Invisalign Near Montebello
There’s plenty more to learn about Invisalign near Montebello and our experts are always ready to help you assess your treatment options, plus provide you with everything you need to know to make an informed decision. We take a consultative approach to treatment, which means you’ll be involved in the decision-making process from the start. Our top priority is to ensure you’re comfortable with every aspect of treatment before beginning. If you’re in need of orthodontic treatment, then contact our office today at 323-726-8300 to schedule your free consultation.